For the preaching
of the cross
is to them that perish
but unto us
which are saved
it is the
power of God.
I Corinthians 1:18 (KJV)
Are you ready to accept the plan by receiving God’s gift of His Son, Jesus Christ?
If so, believe in Christ, repent of your sins, and commit the rest of your life to Him as Lord:
“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again.
"I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was raised from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
“I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule in my heart from this day forward.
"Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life.
“In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.”
"Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." (Acts 2:38)
If you decided to receive Jesus today, welcome to God's family. Now, as a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment.
- Get baptized as commanded by Christ.
- Tell someone else about your faith in Christ.
- Spend time with God each day. Just develop the daily habit of praying to Him and reading His Word. It does not have to be a long period of time. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible.
- Seek out fellowship with other Christians. Believing friends can support your decision to follow Christ.
- Go to a local church for worship and teaching.
If you asked Jesus into your heart to save you and be your Lord, then we and many others will be delighted for you.
If you are ready to talk to someone about getting started on the next step of your journey of faith, please call us at San Antonio Community Church: (352) 588-9985.